Nate's theme was Cars so that was his birthday cake.
We did a joint party with my cousin son Cole and this was his cake. I made the both and was pretty proud of how they turned out.
Mom gave me this cool stand for Christmas and I got to use it.
I thought this was a great picture of Suze
Jack getting to the top of the bouncer.
Nate not liking either the singing or the noise.
Debbie right after we got there. Notice the Sharpey shirt. She is going to be just like her, without the rich parents.
A very happy birthday boy.
His birthday dinner at Red Robin. Daddy thinks mommy picked it but he asked for a corn dog for dinner and that is where he can get one. Plus Red was there that night and came over when they sang.

No comments:
Post a Comment